The amazing Lauren, @lauren.jumps on insta, has been using our ropes since she started her jump rope journey and we are pleased to launch these special edition ropes in collaboration with her.
This special edition Lauren Jumps PVC rope features short handles with 5mm PVC that Lauren commonly uses for increased speed and fancy footwork tutorials. The handles include Lauren Jumps and Dope Ropes custom printing as well as unique tri-colourways which are new to our store!
“I’m super excited to be adding my favourite rope for footwork and speed to my collection with Dope Ropes. Based around the colours of my known and loved beaded ropes, I bring you 2 new colour ways of the 5mm PVC rope” Lauren.Jumps
- Short 5" low-density polyethylene unbreakable handles. These handles also come with a lifetime guarantee! We are so confident in our handles that if they break, we will replace them one time for free!
- Circa 10ft adjustable 5mm PVC cord with nylon string core. This makes the PVC more sretch and kink-resistant, designed for longevity on rough indoor and outdoor surfaces. However, a mat/soft flooring is recommended for optimal rope life. Also see our care page for more info on rope care which we advise users to follow. Please note that cords will wear over time!
- Circa 100g in weight (or 3-3.5oz) dependent on the length it is shortened to.
- Available in silver handles and black handles with either a blue cord or pink cord
- Replacement cables are available here
- Need a rope bag? Jump Rope bags are available here!
Our handles are supplied by Buy Jump Ropes, we use them as they make the strongest handles I have come across that last!
⚠️ Jump ropes can and will sting on impact! Use at your own risk ⚠️
Great speed rope. Does what it says on the tin, but I ordered the wrong one. 😂 I was meant to order the beaded rope.
It's a very god rope: light enough, nice color and design, solid. Only complain: when sizing it, you do not have too much room to keep the excess rope and so not cutting it: you have to cut off almost all the excess length, so you cannot resize it much afterwards (because you do not not the extra length you may need). In short: when you size it, the size will be it forever, since you have to cut off all the excess. In other ropes you can "keep" almost 10cm of excess in the handle, for example.
Just got to try and use it a bit more - Communication was great good service
Second rope I've purchased, this thicker one is much better for boxing type skipping than the actual boxer rope, both are great but this one has more weight and is much quicker, thanks to Lauren for her advice.